Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Cards - LOVE

I must admit - I ADORE Tiny Prints and everything they have to offer.  I ordered our wedding invitations through their wedding paper divas sister company, Addie's birth announcements, and every other personalized greeting or holiday card.  Their quality is great, prices are reasonable, and I love that I can order photo gifts of all of the specialized greeting or holiday cards we create.  I've made it a christmas tradition to order the glossy easel of our christmas card each year so that I can display them around during the holidays.  I know this will be such a special keepsake and so much fun to look back on years from now.  SO, I of course made a mad dash to their website to order our mother's day cards this year..albeit a bit close to mother's day (good news - I just ordered last night and they are slated to arrive Monday - plenty of time:))!  And...right now, you can join their "card club" and you get your first 3 personalized cards free plus a discount on any other personalized cards you buy - all for only $5.99/year.  Seeing as though I order from them as much as possible and I love a good deal, I signed up!  So...heres a sneak peak at what we'll be giving card wise to the mothers and grandmothers in our fam this year in honor of mothers day.  Oh...and if you're worried about getting them to your loved ones in time, Tiny Prints will also ship directly to them for a nominal fee so you can ensure that they arrive in time!!


And..without further babbling...here they are:

For my momma:
front of card
inside of card
Pretty much everything is customizable - all of the text and you can even choose different layouts on the inside if you want to add more pictures - and the best part - its no extra charge:)

for the hubs mom:
front of card
And..for the grandmothers:
front of card
front of card

I have not been incentivized or paid in any way for this post...just wanted to share some fun ideas:)  And..just in case your curious...without joining the card club I mentioned above, each of these cards would have cost me about $4 a piece!
J

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! They turned out great. I like your idea of having just you and Addie for your moms card and just your husband and Addie for his moms card. I wil be working on that this weekend. And I had no idea about there club I will be checking into that. Great post!

CZYK Publishing said...

Beautiful!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Adorable! I love them. I've always used Snapfish for everything - cards, photo books, etc. because that is where I store most of my photos, easy to share with fam, etc. I'll have to try them out!
Thanks for sharing!

Joeylee said...

those turned out great. thats an awesome idea. she is adorable

Jaime said...

Oh these are just beyond precious! I love every single on of them!!! What a gorgeous little face! :)

Faulkner Photography said...

Oh I love them all!

Ashley said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! I didn't know you could customize card by card, what a neat idea.

Samantha said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I looooove Tiny Prints, and order everything from there. I am part of the club, and have found some free card codes, I got 4 cards for $3.98! I was so happy! Your cards look beautiful!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Thanks so much for this post. Ideas, Ideas! Don't know if I'll get done in time for mother's day. We'll see!

Raven said...

um, that is so awesome. I too love Tiny Prints but never thought of going in and totally customizing cards for family members! I am SO doing this! Your cards are ADORABLE!

*Kelly* said...

So very cute!!!

Love the little flower card!

Kelly said...

big fan of wedding paper divas and tinyprints too! got our invites from there and have ordered various things from tinyprints. you can always get some sort of discount too which is great. these are cute!

Megan said...

I love Tiny Prints too and I use it all the time. Their designs are great and so easy to use.

LOVE your cards! So pretty!

Kelli Kegley said...

Those are so cute! Good idea :)

Natalie said...

Aww such great keepsakes! They are going to love them!