Friday, April 1, 2011

It's SO good to be home!!

in our house we refer to this as "liquid gold"
I made it back from South Carolina Wednesday afternoon and I was so excited to get to my girl!!!  The drive back was disastrous as it basically poured down rain the entire drive home on I-95 with those big 18 wheelers all.over.the.place!!  I pumped religiously while I was down there and as you can see, brought back quite a bit of goodies for my girl (half of that is my co-worker Js).  The trip went very well, I spent a good bit of time racking up some steps on my pedometer by walking during breaks around the property.  At night, the bar was open and our company band played (yes, we have our own band that is actually pretty good - strange, i know) and I enjoyed watching the mayhem ensue.  I have become so accustomed to my life with Addie that I totally felt like something was missing the entire time I was gone.  It was so odd to just come and go as I pleased without having to think about someone else and I really missed having her by my side.  Thank you all for your comforting and kind words on Sunday...I made it through my first trip without her and I am SO glad to be home.  Happy Friday everyone!!!

J

I missed this face
and these 10 perfect toes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah that is a lot of milk! So glad to see you made it back safely and now you get to see your sweet face baby girl. Enjoy your weekend with her :)

Beach Bum & Baby said...

LOVE the milk pic!! Miiiiiilk! :)

So glad you are back!!!!! I know S and Addie are too!!

Samantha said...

Aww, glad you made it home safe. I'm sure your little girl was excited to have you back! And oh my MILK! Haha.

Our Happy Married Life... said...

she is sooo cute! glad you made it home safely. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Tiny Ocean said...

we also refer to BM as liquid gold! Glad you made it back safely and I'm sure your family is, too!

Natalie said...

Ha ha I guess eveyone refers to it as liquid gold! LOL...if I ever spill any pumped milk I get so mad! I'm like I worked hard for that! :)