Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

I'm linking up with Katie this Saturday morning to share my Saturday Morning Scene.  Head over and check out what everyone else is up to and share yours!!!
Started this Saturday morning off with an 8:15am BodyPUMP sess to work it out with some weights - this was my first time ever going to this class and whoa, talk about some muscle burn:)   

We're now enjoying some down time at the usual morning spot - Starbucks:) for some iced coffee and chill time with the hubs and my little girl and the faves.

The hubs and I are also hoping to get some gardening done when we get home...and maybe even re-do our screen porch (that of course will be an ALL weekend project)!!
i seriously despise clover in my flower bed!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Saturday!!

13 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Some of my friends looooove body pump!

Cara S. said...

You are hardcore girl! Body Pump and Zumba back to back like that!! You Go Girl!! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

visiting from SSM! I NEED to do gardening too. If only it starts to warm up!

Natalie said...

Love me some morning Starbucks to start the day!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fantastic Saturday!! You're doing AWESOME keeping up with your workouts!

Charbelle said...

Oh girl, if you did body pump followed by gardening make sure you take something for muscle soreness before you go to bed. LOVE that class but tomorrow is going to be interesting and you are usually most sore the day after that. Sounds like a fabulous Saturday to me :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

Faulkner Photography said...

Happy Gardening! Sounds like a perfect weekend! :)

Joeylee said...

you go girl! sounds like a great saturday! I did my Jillian Michael's ab work out yesterday and I'm HURTIN today! hehe

Erin said...

i lvoed body pump when I went to the club.. wish I could still go!!

Katie said...

My mom loves going to Body Pump at her gym. I've gotta figure out a good way to get back in shape over here. Nursing took the baby weight off for me, but I just feel weak and flabby. I think I'm gonna need to pull out Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video!

Emily said...

Stopping by from SMS!

You had a busy day! I have never done Body Pump.. not sure I could. HA!

I wish I had a flower garden or any kind of garden... but I don't!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Whoop whoop!! When is our next class!! I am actually CRAVING a good workout. Who am I? :)

So much more fun together!!!!

Kelli Kegley said...

Whew! Just now getting caught up on blogs. I just had to comment (even those this was almost a week ago!) because I used to LOVE bodypump! I would love to do it again, but it just isn't offered as much here as it was back home.