Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 years of love and marriage...

Photobucket
Wow....hard to believe that 3 years ago today the hubs and I sealed the deal and said "I do."  Obviously, I'll never forget the day - we were SO lucky to have beautiful weather for our outside wedding.  We got married on a small grassy terrace overlooking the beach surrounded by about 100 of our close family and friends.  We had an amazing day - almost everything went as planned and I still get butterflies thinking about that day.  There was nothing traditional about our wedding but it was so perfectly us that I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it all over again...

Photobucket
Who knew 3 years ago that our lives would be filled with such joy today - we have a wonderful marriage and a beautiful daughter and I couldn't have picked a luckier lot in life.  The hubs and I aren't big anniversary/birthday/holiday celebrators when it comes to exchanging gifts with each other.  We generally choose something we will both enjoy and buy it together - corny, I know.  So...in celebration of our 3 year mark we are planning to spend a nice quiet dinner, just the two of us, while LaLa (the hubs grandmother) watches Addie.

J

12 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Awww, congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Happy 3 year. I hope you guys have a very quite and lovely dinner.

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! You are such a beautiful couple!

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photo is so pretty! Enjoy.

Tami said...

Happy Anniversary!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joeylee said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!! And many more to come! Enjoy your date!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

happy anniversary! my sister's 3 year wedding anny is today too! enjoy your dinner.

Megan said...

A very happy anniversary to you....with many more years to come! Your wedding pics are beautiful!

Annie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful couple you are!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Happy Anniversary y'all!! I'm so happy for you!! :) These past three years have just FLOWN by!!!