Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Photobucket
found this image here
Spending this Saturday morning at the gym - hopefully picking up some great tips to improve my workout regiment!  One of the FREE perks for joining the gym I joined is a FREE personal training session - so, I'm taking advantage of that - sincerely hoping its not a pseudo-sales pitch for more training sessions and that I will get some great workout tips:)  I'm planning to spend the rest of the day working on some of those May goals I posted about here and hanging out with my baby girl and maybe doing some more strawberry picking (THANK YOU for all of ya'll that gave me some strawberry ideas - I successfully used all of the strawberries I picked last weekend and now I want MORE to try some of the others).  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!!

J

PS I missed catching up on everyone else's going ons thanks to some crazy blogger malfunction on Thursday - I'm so happy everything is back up and running:)

I linked up this morning with Katie over at Loves of Life to share my Saturday Morning Scene - you should join in the fun or at least head over and see what everyone else is up to!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we might go strawberry picking today. I've got so much to get done, but picking strawberries sounds so much more exciting than doing laundry. :)

Unknown said...

visiting from sms! I've been sick and because of that my workouts have been off! enjoy :)

Paige said...

You go girl! Two hours of Photoshop - that is hysterical!

Ashley S. said...

Your post makes me hungry for strawberries! Too bad I don't have a green thumb at all! Enjoy your work out!

Natalie said...

Get it girl! Good luck on your personal training session!

Faulkner Photography said...

Have fun at the gym! And I love strawberry picking! :)

Megan said...

You're doing so awesome staying committed to go to the gym. Could you share some of that motivation with me?? :)

Also, I have a fun giveaway on my blog, you should come enter! The original post and comments were lost, so I'm asking everyone to make sure they enter again!

Cara S. said...

Mmmmmm Strawberry picking!! I wish it were not so rainy here, that sounds yummy. I love me some strawberry's. And Kuddos to you on your gym sessions girl!!! You are working it out these days!!

Jennifer S. said...

I would love to go strawberry picking! It just won't stop raining around here!
I started working out last August and now I can not live without it :) Have a great weekend!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Can you believe I missed it? Ugh. I need to get back on the wagon stat! I think I may just do cardio after JD gets home/Trey goes to bed tomorrow night if you want to join me. When's your next training sched?

I really need to just email you rather than writing all of this on your blog! LOL :)