|I think I might be just a tad TOO excited about this!|
1. Get our flower beds mulched - The hubs and I have been talking about and planning to do this for several weeks now and my flower beds still have faded mulch in them. This HAS to be done this month.
2. Clean out and organize our guest room - What a disaster this room has been since before Addie was born. While cleaning out what was to be the nursery (it was previously our home office) this room somehow became the catch-all room for everything we didn't have a place for. I can't live with this room like this any longer - I practically break my neck everytime I venture in there.
3. Enjoy EVERY.DAY of the Starbucks happy hour promo - Yep - I'm making it a goal to treat myself to a delicious half price frappuccino everyday between May 6th and the 15th. And just to spice it up a little bit, I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and try a different flavor each day (yeah, all those ones on the menu I always wondered about - its time to sip and see:))
4. Go to the gym 3 times a week - As I've said before, I'm easing into this whole "getting back to where I was before" business and I'm really trying not to do a complete 180 right away. My past experience with myself is that I'm super gung-ho at first and than just like a firework I fizzle out to nothing. Thats no good - considering I want this to be a permanent change. So, I joined the gym, I've got the pedometer (with cash incentives for doing well) and now I'm going to make sure I use the gym!
5. Transition Addie's closet to summer - As much as it breaks my heart to pack away anything knowing that she will never wear it again, those fleece sleep n' plays have no business in her closet! They are way too hot for our house as the weather warms up and I need the hangers for all of her summer stuff:)
So, there it is...I put it out there...there's no turning back.