Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

happy easter!!!  It is such a beautiful morning here in VB and its supposed to be a fabulous day (they are calling for 85 F and sunny - beach weather:)) We're headed over to Lis' this morning for brunch and an Easter egg hunt and then we'll be spending the afternoon with the hubs and I's families!!  Looks like the Easter bunny stopped by last night and left a few special things for Miss Addie:

And here are some pics we had taken of Addie a few weeks back with a live bunny, chick, and ducking!!  I couldn't believe how calm these animals were.  At one point Addie grabbed a fistful of the bunnies fir and the poor little bunny didn't even flinch!!
I think she sneaked a peek of the easter bunny!
grabbing the poor bunny
so sweet!

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter!!

J

7 comments:

Natalie said...

So adorable! Have a great day with your little one!

Kelli Kegley said...

Those pictures are adorable! And I hate to tell you, but the Easter basket craziness just gets worse as they start to understand more!

Unknown said...

What a great basket!I see a Jelly Cat! I love Jelly Cats!!

Those pictures are so sweet. Hope you all had a great day with your families.

Samantha said...

I love the real animals! What a cute idea! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

Joeylee said...

aww those pictures are so adorable!

Katie said...

Love the Easter basket. I totally skipped the basket tradition for my little guy's first Easter and I feel a bit guilty!

Erin said...

Cute Easter Basket and cute pictures!