Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today is my Friday!

trying out the grass again
There is simply nothing better than a 4 day workweek...well, other than a 3 day workweek..or no workweek at all!  Enough of my bad humor...despite the down turn in the weather today (85 yesterday to 60 today:( - boo!), it's my Friday and I couldn't be happier.  Good Friday is observed by the company I work for and the hubs is taking a vacation day so we can spend the day as a family tomorrow.  I have already mapped out some plans for the day and hopefully if the weather cooperates we'll have the perfect balance of spending some quality time together as a family and also take care of some upkeep items around the house.  I've already got an appointment scheduled to get some studio Easter pictures done of Addie at the Picture People (say what you will about cheesy mall pics but we have had some great success taking Addie there) and then I'm hoping to head to my fave consignment shop at the beach, Sprout (isn't that just the cutest name?), to buy some 6-9 month sleepers for Addie.  If all goes well, I'd really like to get the flower beds mulched in the afternoon - that kind of makes me tired just thinking about all that.  When I sent my hubs my ideas he responded with "yeah, come to think of it, I think they're gonna need me here on Friday." HA!  Not happening!  And because I didn't post a whole slew of updated pics of the girl yesterday...here are some I took this past weekend ( I know, I know, I just can't get enough of the picture taking):


a blanket my dear friend E had made for addie with her full name
Anyhow, I'm hoping to spend some time tonight putting together a post for Friday about breastfeeding thats honest and completely open about my experience (the good, the bad, and the oh my nipples are cracked ugly!).  I'm hoping it will be good info for anyone thats pregnant and trying to figure out the pros and cons of BF and make for good laughs for those of you that have been through it.

J

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant get over how stinking cute she is! I am so jealous you get to put those big huge flowers in her hair. C cant do that :(

Thanks for your comments yesterday. I think I am going to look for someone to clean our house. That will give me so much more peace of mind and ill have tons more free time.

Natalie said...

YAY for long weekends. I always had to work on Good Friday b/c my company didn't observe it. My husband is also home for a 4 day weekend YAY! Good luck with the pics and mulching. Looking forward to your breastfeeding post!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Yay for long weekends and short work weeks! Have a great one!

Jaime said...

Ok, seriously she is a DOLL BABY! I always think I just want boys...until I see precious baby girls like this! :)

Samantha said...

Hope you get to do everything you want to do! Can't wait to see the Easter pics! Addie is just toooooo cute!

Lis said...

Eeeep I love these pictures!!! And you know The PP will do a good job - Addie is super photogenic!!

Yay for a long weekend!!!

Megan said...

Happy FRIDAY to you...and your adorable Addie too :)

I did a breastfeeding post awhile back too, and tried to share a lot of the things people never tell you. Looking forward to reading yours :)

Faulkner Photography said...

aw! So sweet! And love the blanket!

Kelli Kegley said...

Ahhh... She is just precious!!! Hope y'all are having a great day!