Saturday, April 23, 2011

Picture People success

So as I mentioned here, we spent yesterday morning getting some 6 month (albeit a few weeks late)studio pics done of Addie.  She had just woken up from a nap and was a bit groggy in the first pictures but I'm still super pleased with the results (despite the 3 hours we spent in that place yesterday!  Note to self - don't take Addie to Picture People on the Friday before Easter - esp. when its spring break for all of the local schools):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Saturday - I still can't believe tomorrow is Addie's first Easter - I'm totally the overzealous first-time mom right now - someone please help me and return me to earth and my sanity:)

J

12 comments:

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Awww J!! These came out so great!!! I can't wait to see them in person! What a wonderful session!!! :)

Natalie said...

They came out adorable! Look at those cute head bands...can't wait to have a little girl so I can do those things!

Megan said...

Your photo session was definitely successful!! I love those pictures! I can only imagine the busy-ness at the studio though...glad you survived!

Courtney said...

Those outfits are adorable, what a cutie!

Faulkner Photography said...

She is a doll! You have a beautiful baby girl! :) Have a good Easter!

Unknown said...

Awwww so precious! They turned out so good!

Carole Morris said...

She is so adorable!! Great pics!

Sara said...

Oh My Word.... SO CUTE!!! I want that purple flower hat thing for me!!!

Anonymous said...

super super cute!!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

She's beautiful! We are going on Saturday (requested last weekend but the girl told me I'd be crazy!). I can't wait!

Joeylee said...

aww her pictures turned out so cute, she is adorable!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

gorgeous pictures!!!