Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1st birthday party in pics...

In case you're wondering...I've been recovering from the 1st birthday party hangover...add a crazy work schedule on top of that and here I sit a week and half later finally blogging all of the details of Addie's 1st birthday party.  We had a wonderful day spent with family and close friends and a lot of wonderful memories to carry with us....until next year...

So...here's the story - told in pictures.  I've included in the descriptions all of the wonderful vendors that helped make this party such a success...

These ideas are certainly not all my own....I was inspired by so many of my blog friends and of course...pinterest.  Feel free to email me about any of the details...I'd love to share!

Photobucket
quick family pic with the birthday girl!
Photobucket
me and my Ads
Photobucket
the birthday outfit - compliments of Brayla Bees
Photobucket
I love how innocent she looks here
Photobucket
the party room - banner by Kelli
Photobucket
the menu - designed by Kelli
Photobucket
a fun and festive touch
Photobucket
fun with candy
Photobucket
ducky sugar cookies by the Delicious Dozen
Photobucket
the birthday girl's cake by Cupcake Central
Photobucket
the cupcakes (cupcake central) and toppers (kelli) - after scoring a Groupon I opted to have the cupcakes made
Photobucket
to-go boxes for the guests - stickers created by A Touch of Whimsy
Photobucket
welcome to the party...
Photobucket
fingerprint tree by idoityourself
Photobucket
the only picture with the hat on - she wasn't a fan:)
Photobucket
the birthday hat by Dainty Couture
Photobucket
opening presents and...reading the card ;)

Photobucket
Enjoying her cake...ever so delicately...
Photos by my dear friend Lis over at Beach Bum & Baby....

And a HUGE thanks to my parents for letting us host the fiesta at their house and Lis and J for ALL of their help in getting everything set-up and ready for the big day....there is absolutely no way I could have pulled it off without all of their help!!!!

20 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a cute party! Happy birthday A! It is true, there is a hangover after all that party prep!

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Love all the details and her outfit is fantastic! Looks like you had a great celebration!

Natalie said...

Awww it came out wonderful! I love the huge cupcake. You did a great job...all that hard work paid off. I'm glad Addie had a great time!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Awww I love the pictures!! It was such a fun party!!! And you my friend, look freaking amazing - hot mama!!

Anonymous said...

what a great job you did on all the decorating! Such a fun party

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh! I love it all! Both of your outfits are adorable! Glad it went wonderfully, looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

aww what sweet fun!!! you did such a great job! love all of the party supplies and personal touches!! happy birthday addie!!!

Jenna said...

Ohmygosh, you did a spectacular job! What a super fun birthday party!!!

-Lauren said...

Love her outfit, love the family pic, love all the details! Too cute. Happy birthday sweet girl!

Unknown said...

The party turned out so cute! Congrats Mama. She is so adorable and you are doing such a great job :)

Happiness Is... said...

I got tears. May be the wine, may be the mommy hormones, but so sweet. Looks like a perfect day!

Kelli Kegley said...

Oh, it all looked so cute!!!! I love the family picture! She is seriously too cute and I'm so glad y'all had a good party!

Oh and I really might have to have one of those extra large cupcakes for myself. That looks too good!

And lastly.. love your dress!!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

The party looks amazing (and so do you three!)
It looks y'all have some fantastic memories captured here. W won't wear anything on his head either...should make for an interesting Halloween costume. I didn't even bother with a party hat for his bday. Her little outfit is so cute!

Jessica Hudson said...

So adorable! Everything looked perfect - especially the birthday girl and her mommy.

Tami said...

I love the picture of the three of you- such a beautiful family. It looks like the birthday party was amazing! It is obvious how much love went into planning every little detail of your sweet girl's big day!

Lana said...

I love the family photo! It looks like you all had a wonderful time and that Addie enjoyed everything from the cake to the presents. :) Lana

Paige said...

I love all the details. Happy 1st Birthday Addie. Looks like your baby girl had a great time, especially eating her cake!

Mrs. Mama said...

looks BEAUTIFUL! love all the details, you did WONDERFUL mama. and can't help but notice how HOTT you looked on the big day! loved your dress! :)

Rachel said...

I know I'm a little behind, BUT....her first birthday looked perfect!! Love all of your details. What a special day!

Kat said...

Don't you just adore Braylabees?!