Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's the simple things...

The Simple Things
I missed this last Thursday...literally and figuratively.  So...I'm back - with some things I'm really appreciating this week.  And...if you want to put a smile on your face and cast your troubles aside...join in with Jesslyn Amber and share what you're appreciating this week!!

I appreciate the amazing sausage we picked up from the Farmer's Market last weekend - it was seriously "melt in your mouth" good!!

I appreciate our friendly neighbors who always look out for us and our home.

I appreciate all of the "fall love" some of my favorite bloggers have been sharing this week.

I appreciate that football will not be lost this year.

I appreciate a Saturday morning spent at the beach...we'll be going more often...
Photobucket
sandy hands and sandy toes

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Look at how perfect her little hands and toes are! I am so thankful that football will be back, I could imagine fall without it!

Natalie said...

Oooooh I love that last pic! Yes and YAY for football and fall weather soon to be on the horizon!

Tami said...

What a great link up! It's so easy to forget just how good we have it, isn't it? I love the beach pic- so beautiful.

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

That picture melts my heart! Love the piggies in the sand :)

Kim said...

Oh farm fresh sausage is SO good. My sister in law's family raises pigs so we just recently got a 1/2 hog and it's amazing how much better it is than store bought!

Kat said...

beautiful post! I need to go to the beach on Saturday mornings more often.

Lana said...

That pictures is just perfect! What a way to capture a special Saturday outing. :) Lana