Linking up with Tami over at "Little Moments Like This" for my second week of "Bye Bye Baby Weight." If you're working towards the same goal you should definitely join in the fun!!
This Week’s Loss/Gain: –1 lb
Total Weight Lost: 36 lbs
Weight to Go- 24 lbs
Food: I did pretty well this week choosing healthier options and not falling victim to my co-worker's candy bowl that always seems to call my name!! I did slip up a few times but I really tried to cut back my soda consumption (only had 1 all week) and drink more water.
Fitness: I started the week off with a brisk 20 minute walk on Tuesday and took the plunge on Thursday and started week one of couch to 5k. I had planned to get in Day 2 on either Saturday or Sunday but with house projects and birthday parties I didn't get it in which means I have 2 days to complete before Thursday. But whoa...I SO need this!
Last Week’s Goals:
- Eat dessert no more than 2 times this week- I only had dessert 3 times so while I didn't make it I got close and certainly reduced the number of times I usually have dessert in a week...progress made but mission not accomplished.
- Eat at least 2 servings of fruit everyday- I didn't make this but did eat more fruit than normal.
- Work out three times this week - I made it twice...shame on me for thinking I would have more time this weekend but I won't plan for that next week:)
This Week’s Goals-
- Work out three times this week
- Only have dessert twice this week
- Drink more water and no soda!
Overall I would have loved to have been able to check off every goal above as accomplished but I know this is a work in progress for me so I'm not letting it get me discouraged. I made progress for sure and I know if I stick to working at those goals they will become part of my routine!
I'll be back this evening with the winners of my first giveaway!!!