This Week's Loss/Gain: +1.4
Total Weight Loss: 24.0
Weight to Go: 26.0
Food: I really think the weekend did me in and I'm really ok with that...I was on vacation after all! I did only eat dessert once but the cinnamon rolls I had in the morning and all of the high calorie foods I thoroughly enjoyed throughout the day totally messed me up. I actually had a good week and was down some going into the weekend...looks like I have some work to do this week!
Fitness: I was able to squeeze in 3 workouts this week but didn't complete Week 4 of Couch to 5k this week - I got 2 days done but still have the last one!
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - Day 1 of Week 4 of Couch to 5k
Friday - Day 2 of Week 4 of Couch to 5k
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - 1.5 mile walk
Work out 3 times this week
- Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week
Eat breakfast every morning
Only have dessert once this week
Drink more water and no soda
This Week's Goals:
- Work out 3 times this week - I've done so well with this the past few weeks and I know its been the one thing to really help me shed some of the pounds and tone my body.
- Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week - I did not do this at all this week which is pretty pathetic! I really need to work on re-shaping my stomach muscles and tightening up that area!
- Eat breakfast every morning - This was actually easier than I thought last week and it certainly helps me snack less in the morning at work.
- Only have dessert once this week - If I made it last week despite being on vacation - I can do it this week for sure!
- Drink more water and no soda.
I'm giving myself a pass this week because the weekend was a total bust with being on vacation! It would have been nice to not gain weight this week but I feel confident I can get this weight off if I just get back to the basics!