This Week's Loss/Gain: +0.6
Total Weight Loss: 25.4
Weight to Go: 24.6
Food: This was not my best week for food. I did well only eating dessert twice but I ate more sausage and bacon (seriously) this week than I really should have. I also enjoyed a few too many Starbucks iced coffees this week so I'm going to make a conscious effort to limit my trips there too.
Fitness: I completed Week 3 of Couch to 5k this week and while the first two days were tough the last felt great! I also spent about 45 minutes on Sunday pushing around a lawn mower in my backyard (yes, I was cutting the grass - not just pushing the mower around) and I could really tell a difference in my stamina. I did it with ease and was pouring sweat (which never happens until I start getting in shape - sorry for the gross detail!) and felt great!
Monday - Day 1 of Week 3 of Couch to 5k
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - Day 2 of Week 3 of Couch to 5k
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - Day 3 of Week 3 of Couch to 5k - Week 3 completed
Last Week's Goals:
- Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week
This Week's Goals:
- Work out 3 times this week - I've done so well with this the past few weeks and I know its been the one thing to really help me shed some of the pounds and tone my body.
- Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week - I was only able to do this once last week which is a complete failure so I'm hoping to make sure I do this this week!
- Eat breakfast every morning - This was actually either than I thought last week and it certainly helps me snack less in the morning at work.
- Only have dessert once this week - I can't seem to break the 170 lb. mark for good and its really driving me crazy so I'm taking away another dessert and no I don't think this is going to be the difference but it certainly can't hurt!
- Drink more water and no soda.
Overall, despite the sligt uptick in my weight, I noticed some considerable changes in my body this week. I had several pair of shorts and capris that I had bought at the Ann Talyor Loft sale I blogged about here in late April that were borderline too small when I purchased them. I am so excited to report that they are going into my maternity tote after wearing them this weekend and realizing they were baggy on me....my husband even gave me a hard time about how big they looked. I was able to take them off without unbuttoning...which hopefully means I can start getting back into some of the smaller items in my closet soon!
Thanks to everyone for all of the sweet comments and support over the last 4 weeks - blogging about this weekly and joining Tami's link-up has really helped hold me accountable and work towards getting these unwanted and unhealthy extra pounds off!!