This Week's Loss/Gain: -5.4
Total Weight Loss: 29.4
Weight to Go: 20.6
Food: I did better with the food this week and thanks to my hubs, who's a wonderful cook, we had some delicious and rather healthy dinners!
Fitness: Uuugghhh....this week was a bad one when it came to achieving my fitness goals. It seemed like every night I had a work-out planned something else came up...so frustrating! It's no excuse....I've simply got to do better this week!
Monday - 25 sit-ups
Tuesday - Day 3 of Week 4 of Couch to 5k - Week 4 completed
Wednesday - 25 sit-ups
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - worked in the garden for 1 hour
Sunday - 25 sit-ups
- Work out 3 times this week
Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week
Eat breakfast every morning
Only have dessert once this week
- Drink more water and no soda
This Week's Goals:
- Work out 3 times this week - I fell flat on my face with this goal this past week so it's super important that I don't fall off the wagon for another week. I'm actually hoping to squeeze in an extra work-out to make up for some lost time last week!
- Complete 35 sit-ups three days this week - This seemed pretty easy so I've increased the number to 35 for this week's goal!
- Eat breakfast every morning - I've done well with this but I need to focus on making sure I make healthy choices when it comes to breakfast as well.
- Only have dessert once this week - This has been easier than I thought...so I'm sticking with once just to keep my metabolism up...ha!
- Drink more water and no soda - I had one soda last week but did make up for it by drinking extra water that day....we had pizza to celebrate a co-worker's return to her home office and so I indulged a little!