Monday, August 22, 2011

Bye-bye Baby Weight - Week 7

Photobucket
Two words to describe this journey: ROLLER COASTER...ha!  The overall trend is that I am still losing but I wish I had consistent week-to-week weight loss instead of this up and down...you'd think my scale was tied to gas prices.  Head over to visit the amazing Tami who is gracious enough to host this link-up and is only 3 pounds away from her pre-pregnancy weight...and sneak a peek of her precious little Emerson!!

This Week's Loss/Gain: +2.6
Total Weight Loss: 26.8
Weight to Go: 23.2

Food:  I spent a good part of the week out of town for work and although I did my best to pick the healthiest choices I could find (not an easy feat when you are dining out for every meal) I slipped up a few times and all in all had a pretty bad week food wise. 

Fitness:  Not too stellar in this department either...being out of town, the smoke from the wildfires and then getting sick over the weekend = failure on my fitness goals and:(  The two workouts I did manage to get in felt awesome and I know I'm in MUCH better shape than I was 7 weeks ago!

Week 7:

Monday - nothing
Tuesday - Day 1 of Week 5 of Couch to 5k + 35 sit-ups
Wednesday - Day 2 of Week 5 of Couch to 5k
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - nothing

Work out 3 times this week
- Complete 25 sit-ups three days this week
Eat breakfast every morning
Only have dessert once this week
Drink more water and no soda 

This Week's Goals:
Work out 3 times this week 
Complete 35 sit-ups three days this week 
Eat breakfast every morning 
Only have dessert once this week 
Drink more water and no soda


Thanks SO much to everyone for all of the wonderful and encouraging comments from everyone throughout this journey...it means so much to have people cheering me on:)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I have had a rough couple of weeks with going back to work keeping up with eating well and exercising!

At least you KNOW you are in better shape!(I still feel like a lazy blob haha). If you feel better is really what matters.Plus being sick I'm sure really threw things off for you. I'm sure you'll kick butt working out this week! Keep up the good work. Send some of your motivation my way please mam!

Amy

Tami said...

Hang in there girl! You got two workouts in- which is awesome- especially since you were traveling. I always eat terribly when I'm traveling but it sounds like you did really well trying to make healthy choices. I think we're all going to have a great week this week!

Samantha said...

You're still doing great! It is BEYOND hard to stay healthy while away, just stick with it, it will all work out :)

Traci said...

I need a routine to stick to a diet...going out of town I would fail miserably as well.

Jennifer S. said...

You are doing great! Don't get too discouraged. I have been trying to lose weight for over a year now and was doing pretty good until the summer hit and I got out of mu routine. It has been 2 months since I have worked out and I have gained back 5 or so of the 30 pounds that I lost. I think I might try linking up so that I can become more accountable. Keep it up!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I was JUST thinking on my drive home today that I didn't see your weekly post. LOL.

Bummer about the constant ups and downs. It can be frustrating for sure! Stick with it and hopefully you'll see more of a steady loss soon!