Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene
I'm linking up with Katie over at Loves of Life this morning to share our Saturday Morning Scene.  Head over and link up to share yours or take a peek inside everyone else's saturday morning!

PhotobucketWe are headed out to the Old Beach Farmer's Market this Saturday morning to hopefully find some great eats and take in the sites.  The weather is beautiful - its finally cooled down a bit to temps in the 70s and 80s and we actually visited this market last Saturday, rather unexpectedly, and just LOVED it.  We have another farmer's market in VB as well that I had always been somewhat faithful too but this one was way better, albeit a bit smaller.  Last week we purchased some heirloom tomato plants (to add to the volunteers and few plants that survived my neglect), salsa and guacamole (sounds weird but its homemade and to.die.for), lettuce, onions, spinach, eggs, and beef.  Everything we bought was amazing so I'm VERY excited to go back this week and hopefully try a few other things.

In other news - Addie got me up at about 2am last night - which is VERY unusual for her.   She was literally sitting up in her crib crying hysterically - it broke my heart - refusing her paci and everything.  I held her and we rocked and her breath had that kind of "iron" smell to it like when your bleeding but she wouldn't let me anywhere near her mouth - straight up, push mom's hand away style.  So, while I couldn't investigate I concluded the hubs was probably right, remember here when I accused him of wishful thinking, and her bottom chompers were breaking through.  I gave her some infant tylenol and put her back down and we didn't hear from her until this morning and guess what this momma found in that little girl's mouth....yep, a bottom chomper has broken the gum!!  The girls got a tooth - looks like she won't be eating purees until she goes to kindergarden after all!!

After that...it will be pool time:)

Happy Saturday Morning!!

J

9 comments:

Joeylee said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather..its raining here! have a great saturday

Rachel said...

I wish we had a better farmer's market in Norfolk. I hate driving all the way our to the beach on Saturday mornings since I do it all week for work. I'm hoping Charlotte will have a good one near where we're living!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Fun! I love a good Farmer's Market! Have a great weekend!

Tami said...

Poor Addie! I'm so glad the Tylenol made her feel better! Yay for a tooth!

Samantha said...

Poor Addie, and Mommy! Teething is the absolute worst! Hope Addie has a better night tonight.

The Gerhardts said...

Newest Follower from the hop! Hope you can stop on by and say hello.
http://lilgerhardts.blogspot.com/

Raven said...

farmers market=awesome, teething babies=horrible, pool time=awesome!!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Hey Girl! You won my giveaway!! Email me what burp cloths you want. =-)

Natalie said...

Awww those teethies really hurt...Nolan has been chomping on his fingers all over his mouth...and you can just tell his teeth are hurting him. Poor little babies! :(