Tuesday, July 23, 2013

On the tube....

YAY for another day of Jenna's comment challenge.  This is such a fun way to meet new bloggers and after a lengthy hiatus it's great to get back into things!!  Today's prompt was "favorite TV shows" and I feel like I'm all over the map on this one but here are my top 3!!

1.  Grey's Anatomy - I'm a loyal follower of this show...pretty sure I've never missed an episode (thank you, DVR) and I still get excited with the start of every new season.  I love watching all of the medical stuff and with the drama layered on...its got about everything I could want in a show.  Plus, who doesn't love McDreamy....I mean, seriously.

2.  Dateline - I love watching news stories and current events stuff and this just happens to be my favorite of those types of shows.  Again, thank you DVR for holding all of these so I can watch them after the girls go to sleep!

3.  The Bachelor/Bachelorette - I know...I know...trust me, I've heard it all when I tell people what a fan I am of this show (apparently there must be quite a few of us...these shows have been on forever)...but I love a good story and some of the stuff that goes on in these shows is just too good to pass up.  Does anyone remember the "weather man"...I can't remember what season he was on but the hubs and I still joke about him to this day...haha!

Outside of these, I really don't watch too much TV...I love a good documentary...I'm a dork, I know. 

If you're here from Jenna's link-up, thank you so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. Nice to "meet" you! Your kids are adorable! Love your weekly recap post from yesterday! Come swing by my blog too!

www.bellies-and-babies.blogspot.com

Kelli Kegley said...

This is the first Bachelorette season I haven't seen in a long time. Has it been a good one? Matt will watch the Bachelor with me (he loves the girl drama/crying), but he gave up on the Bachelorette.

I love Grey's, too!!

Merrill said...

I used to watch Grey's religiously. But they lost me with the plane crash. I've watched an episode here and there since then, but feel pretty lost.

We do watch Bachelorette each Monday night. What a season this has been!

AfGolden said...

Hi! Visiting from Jenna's.

I am the biggest Grey's fan! Have been from the very beginning!

Love the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad! I'm a reality show girl. :)

Good to "meet" you! Love your blog! If you get time come just mine out. :) afgolden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I enjoy the Bachelor/Bachelorette as well. I can't say that I am in to this season as season's past though. Although it looks like the finale will be dramatic but then again, doesn't it always?

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I LOVE dateline! It's so funny because my friends always make fun of me. They know when they can't get a hold of me on a Friday night, it's because I'm watching Dateline!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

It's so crazy that you are such a loyal Grey's girl! I gave up on the show long ago. I will however, get excited for Mondays during Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons. Horrible, horrible, addicting TV!

I'm a sucker for Big Brother as well.