Monday, July 8, 2013

week in review...

Pictures...I love them.  Looking through photo albums and old pictures...I could spend days doing this.  But lately...I've been bad about taking them...which means I won't have them to look back on if I don't get better about this.   SO, I've been making an effort to take pictures...of the little moments...even when a camera seems silly.  And I'm super excited to be linking up with Kat over at Living Like the Kings for her weekly, "week by iphone" linkup.
 photo picstitch1_zpsc93c6967.jpg


All the details (from left to right and top to bottom):

1. Found this delicious dairy free treat and was oh, so excited to be able to drink iced coffee again.  Kate has had some reflux/gassiness issues so the doc asked me to eliminate dairy from my diet for 2 weeks to see if it was the culprit...its been killing me.  I LOVE dairy...but have found some really tasty dairy free substitutes...including this one!

2. I completed workout #2 of the couch to 5K plan...it definitely felt better than the first.  I'm determined to take this baby weight off quicker than I did with Addie!

3. My sweet girl on the 4th of July...bright eyed!

4. 20 perfect toes...I could not be more thankful.  I can't wait to see these girls grow together and become the best of friends.

 photo picstitch_zps07b7c2e3.jpg
1. I'm just loving how much more alert and awake Kate is becoming these days!! She is starting to stay awake more during the day and is so calm and patient. She just loves watching the chaos unfold around her (courtesy of her big sissy addie)!!

2. Need I say more...I couldn't resist. And this is why I will probably gain weight this week despite my goal to get this baby weight off me ASAP.

3. Ummm...YUM!  Might possibly be my favorite meal ever.  In celebration of July 6th...just because.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the couch to 5K. Your little Kate is adorable!

Natalie said...

What a great 4th and little Kate is such a cutie!

Tami said...

I'm going to have to try that iced coffee. I love almond milk so I'm sure I'd love it too. Yay for getting into Couch to 5K. I think the first few weeks are the hardest but it definitely gets easier. Kate is such a doll and I just know she and Addie are going to be the best of friends!