1. Found this delicious dairy free treat and was oh, so excited to be able to drink iced coffee again. Kate has had some reflux/gassiness issues so the doc asked me to eliminate dairy from my diet for 2 weeks to see if it was the culprit...its been killing me. I LOVE dairy...but have found some really tasty dairy free substitutes...including this one!
2. I completed workout #2 of the couch to 5K plan...it definitely felt better than the first. I'm determined to take this baby weight off quicker than I did with Addie!
3. My sweet girl on the 4th of July...bright eyed!
4. 20 perfect toes...I could not be more thankful. I can't wait to see these girls grow together and become the best of friends.
1. I'm just loving how much more alert and awake Kate is becoming these days!! She is starting to stay awake more during the day and is so calm and patient. She just loves watching the chaos unfold around her (courtesy of her big sissy addie)!!
2. Need I say more...I couldn't resist. And this is why I will probably gain weight this week despite my goal to get this baby weight off me ASAP.
3. Ummm...YUM! Might possibly be my favorite meal ever. In celebration of July 6th...just because.