Monday, July 22, 2013

Jenna's 4th Annual Comment Challenge

 photo 4thCommentChallenge_zps3062b5b6.jpg Good Monday morning (is that even possible?!)....I'm so excited that Jenna's 4th annual comment challenge starts this week!!!  I joined in two years ago and found some wonderful new blogs to read along with and I'm really looking forward to doing that again this year.  It's really easy...link up and try to comment on 10 new blogs a day...but no worries if you can't do 10...no one will throw you off the island!  Jenna will also post topics for each day that you can use to get started or blog about whatever...just remember to try and reach out to some fellow bloggers!!!

Today's suggested topic is an "About Me" post or if you already have a page on your blog about that, than link there.  I've actually just updated mine...so if you are stopping by from the comment challenge you can click that "About Me" title up above.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! Hope to connect with you! We love some of the same things!

Ashley said...

Hi! Visiting from Jenna's blog. Your daughter's newborn pics are precious!

Kim H. said...

Stopping by from Jenna's -- your family is adorable!

Unknown said...

Stopping over from Jenna's blog. I too love to look at real estate. I love to window house shop. It makes me feel like new and exciting things are going to happen soon... even if they aren't.

Kelly @ http://theadventuresofthekeitzerfamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common. Happy to find another frugal, working mom!

Doctor Dani said...

Stopping over from Jenna's blog. I love the newborn pictures of your daughter. I'm expecting a little girl in 53 days (who's counting?) and we are doing newborn photos as well. She's our first!

Leslie said...

I'm here from Jenna's Journey - I write with dashes. Can you tell?

Kelli Kegley said...

I should do this. I need something to get me back into the blogging groove!

I also use .... a LOT! I could also copy and paste #9. What a great overall disclaimer!

And the fact that your grandmothers were best friends is so cool!!!

Sonya said...

Visiting from Jenna's blog. I lived about 20 mintues from the beach for about 2 years and went less than I should have. I will always regret that since now I'd love to live that close to the beach!

Amber said...

You were already on my blog list and thought that it would be appropriate to stop by and comment for once since I was doing the commenting challenge as well.

Katrin said...

Stopping by from Jenna's blog. You have an adorable family. Thank you for sharing.

Andie said...

I have bn following you on Instagram for a while now but I had no idea you had a blog! Glad to have found it! Your girls are too cute and sweet! :)