|image from gina's skinny recipes and she's got a skinny version!|
* 1 pound of sweet potato
* 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 9 inch unbaked pie crust
And here's how you'll make it happen:
* Boil sweet potato whole (40-50 minutes or until done). Run cold water over sweet potato and remove skin.
* Preheat oven to 350 F
* Break apart sweet potato in bowl. Add butter and mix with mixer. Stir in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla.
* Beat on medium speed until smooth and pour into unbaked pie crust.
* Bake for 55-60 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!