Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

So, I did say almost (wordless wednesday) for a reason - because I wanted to include a little background about the pictures below.  Before Addie was born I convinced my husband that by buying an SLR camera we could save major cash because we could take a lot of the pictures ourselves instead of hiring an expensive photographer to capture the images for us.  That being said - we still use the professionals for important milestones and events until I master this camera but I am trying my hand at taking some pictures.  And on Monday, it was 85 F outside, so I begged my boss to let me leave took off from work 2 hours early and met up with the hubs and baby girl so I could play with my camera - and, more importantly, enjoy the beautiful weather. Here are the results:



happiness in the grass
only lasted
for about a minute!
daddy to the rescue
this girl loves to be held
I did say almost wordless wednesday, right?
J

7 comments:

Our Happy Married Life... said...

great pictures! Thanks for the input. I really appreciate any and all advice!!!

Lis said...

That's it. I'm having a girl at some point just so I can borrow A's outfits. Seriously, SO cute.

And you are getting baller with your camera skills!! Love it!!! :)

Beach Bum & Baby said...

And yep, that would be me logged into my old L*s Loves account!

Skipper said...

So stinking cute! Love the smocked bubble - must buy one for First Mate!

This little girl over here also loves to be held. All. The. Time.

:D

Unknown said...

Love the new look :)

Samantha said...

How sweet is she?!?! My mom told me recently that putting me in the grass was how she got me to walk. She said that I could I just didn't want to, so on my first birthday she sat me in the grass and I hated it sooo much that I got up and walked to her. Lol. She is a doll!

Natalie said...

Great pics! Love the ones with the tree blooms!