* 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
* 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded or 6 slices)
* 1 cup of crumbled bacon
* 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 tablespoons of butter
* Medium oven-safe skillet (cast iron will probably work best but I used stainless and it worked fine)
* Preheat oven to 350 F
* Grease your skillet with the butter
* Place the biscuits in the bottom of the skillet
* Top the biscuits with the mozzarella, then the bacon, and finally the cheddar cheese
* Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through
* Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't tell Santa...but, this might be our Christmas morning breakfast.