Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Late to the party...and a name change

After quite a long hiatus from blogging...I'm back and have quite a bit to share and catch up on!!  I've decided to start fresh..new blog name...working on having a new design installed...and making it all official by joining bloglovin'.

After two years of blogging and very few posts about balancing a full-time job and being a full-time mom, I decided that my blog title wasn't really what this blog was about.  Rather, it's a smattering of stories, funnies, recipes, product reviews, and random thoughts...just what you might expect to see "from my back porch looking in."  So, with some inspiration from the Lonestar song "my front porch looking in" and the fact that the back porch on my house is one on my favorite spots, the new blog name was born.  

If anyone out there is still reading and wants to follow along you can do so here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

One of my favorite songs. Welcome back!

Traci said...

Hey welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about your new little bundle!

Traci said...

Hey welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about your new little bundle!

Tami said...

I love it! Welcome back, momma! I look forward to catching up with you!

Michelle said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been!! Glad you're back!!

Paige said...

Still reading! Welcome back!

Natalie said...

Love the new name :)

Samantha said...

Glad you're back! And love the new name. Can't wait to catch up with you!