Monday, May 16, 2011

Earth's Best Baby Food Deal

PhotobucketI try really hard to make most of Addie's baby food but let's be honest here, life gets busy and I don't always have homemade food on hand.  SO, because I can generally be pretty honest with myself, I do keep some store bought baby food on hand.  I'm a total nerd about the organic stuff and have found that with baby food, if you watch the sales, you can generally get it at the same price or less than non-organic baby foods.  So, as I was perusing the grocery store aisles this weekend, I found what I consider to be a pretty good deal on the Earths Best organic baby food jars.  At my local Harris Teeter, they are "buy one, get one" and with a $1.00 coupon that I printed from their website, it brings the total cost per jar to $0.15 for the Stage 1, $0.36 for the Stage 2, and $0.45 for the Stage 3.  Their website will allow you to print the coupon three times SO, by using the bogo deal and coupon together, you will only spend $3.20 for 21 Stage 1 jars, $7.50 for 21 Stage 2 jars, or $9.50 for 21 Stage 3 jars.  A pretty good deal and no "real" extreme couponing involved.  I promise you - I hardly have time to clip anything and this literally took me no time to print the coupons and use my VIC (very important customer - which is free) card to get this deal.
Photobucket
Also, as a side note, I love the Earth's Best jars because I can reuse them to store my homemade baby food in as well - they go from freezer, to fridge, to bottle/food warmer all in quick order.  I'd love to hear about any other great baby finds you've recently found or other coupons to sweeten this deal - the "bogo" deal at Harris Teeter is only good through Tuesday so hit the store if you want to take full advantage of this deal!!!  Happy shopping!

J

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great deal! I love Earth's Best but hate spending the extra on it. I only stock up when they are on sale like this.

Natalie said...

Thanks for sharing! I so need to buy some for when I am in a rush or don't have enough made at home. We don't have a Harris Teeter here so I'll have to check some other stores out to see if they have the same deal. Hope you have a great Monday!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Holy cow! That's awesome! I was excited when I got it 20 for $10 a few weeks ago from BRU. Wish I could cash in on this deal but we don't have those stores here...boo!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Great deal chica!! I'm still going through our stash from the last sale!! Also I think triple coupons is coming soon to teeter - I need to check on that.

OH! And I emailed the pool people. Addie and Trey make us each considered a family. WHACK. But I still want to join... what do you think?

Megan said...

That's a great deal! Unfortunately, I don't have a harris teeter :(

I too, do a mix of homemade and bought baby food. I think it's a great compromise!

Ashley said...

We loved Earth's Best! Watch your Babies R Us ads because they have really large packs that can be an AWESOME deal!